Choosing where to live as a student can be a tough decision but have you considered living in private halls in Newcastle city centre?
Are private halls for you? They may be more expensive than traditional student houses in areas such as Jesmond, Heaton and Sandyford but they have a whole range of benefits you won't find anywhere else. Find out some of the top benefits of this type of student accommodation in Newcastle!
- Depending on whether you want to be close to Newcastle University, Northumbria University, one of the Business Schools or Newcastle College - there is plenty of choice within walking distance.
- Most private halls in Newcastle are in the city centre which means you're close to the best shopping, nightlife, foodie spots and even parks and green spaces.
- There are so many options for different room types such as studio apartments or en-suite bedrooms in larger cluster flats so you can live with your friends or make some new ones when you move in!
- Some of our favourites in Newcastle city centre are Newcastle One, St James' House and St James' Point - check out the links to see the choice of room types on offer.
- Many private halls in Newcastle now have their own gyms, cinema rooms, study rooms, games rooms and other impressive facilities making it a great social space and giving you great value for money on your rent!
- Most private halls benefit from 24/7 CCTV and secure entry systems and some also have an on-site security or concierge presence for extra piece of mind.
- When any maintenance issues occur or you have any questions about your tenancy, you will have a full support network in the management team. Private halls operators have the resources and experience to help make your stay as stress-free and safe as possible.
- Moving out of your parents' house and into private halls will give you a whole new level of independence while still providing everything you need in high-quality accommodation.
- All your neighbours are likely to be students so it's super easy to meet new people and you're not living in a residential street where coming in at 3am may annoy the family next door!
Lucky for you guys, we have plenty of modern student halls available to rent, check them out here! If you’re interested, contact us to arrange your viewing with our lettings team.