We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it so we can fix it.
If you are unhappy with any part of our services or you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. Please send this to our office manager Amy Gibsonb at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may refer your complaint to The Property Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you.
- A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
If you remain dissatisfied, you can then contact The Property Ombudsman to request an independent review. Write to: The Property Ombudsman Ltd, Milford House, 43-45 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP or call 01722 333 306.
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within six months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case. The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for independent review.