WR are currently seeking a full-time Lettings and Sales Negotiator to join our busy team in Newcastle city centre.
Walton Robinson is an independent property consultancy dealing with residential and investment properties around the North East. As members of the National association of Estate Agents and The Property Ombudsman, we strive to uphold the highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
Our team works from our central HQ where our sales, lettings, property management, administration, accounts and marketing teams all work together to support our business goals. We love to reward our staff for their hard work, and, on top of our biannual bonus scheme, this could be anything from a few drinks after work on a Friday, breakfast treats or team building events which have included laser tag, indoor rock climbing, rounders tournaments on the beach, go-karting and more!
Our ideal candidate will preferably have prior industry experience, although for the right candidate this is not essential.
- Identifying business leads and opportunities
- Arranging and conducting viewing appointments
- Liasing with landlords and clients in a professional manner
- Negotiating with potential purchasers and tenants acting in the interests of our clients at all times
- Delivering exceptional customer service both over the phone and in writing
- Be driven to achieve targets
- Ensure familiarity with systems, procedures and legislation
- Full, clean, UK driving license
- Property industry and sales experience would be preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong sales communication and people skills
- Well presented, pleasant and trustworthy
Working hours: average of 39 hours per week. Including 13 Saturdays
Salary: Dependent on experience. Biannual bonus scheme
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org