Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
• Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
• Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
• Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
• Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Walton Robinson is a member of ARLA Propertymark which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
For a full breakdown of the fees please click to visit our tenant fees page or get in touch via 0191 243 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.