Student accommodation in Newcastle - Why find your next Student House with WR?
- ZERO ADMIN FEES on hundreds of properties!
- 1-8 bedroom accommodation in the most popular areas
- Quick & easy sign-up procedure all completed online
- Longer opening hours & flexible appointments
- Professional Members of ARLA & The Property Ombudsman
- Bills inclusive packages from £15 per person per week!
- Studios, apartments, flats, houses & house shares
- City Centre office location next to Campus
- Friendly lettings team including Chinese speaking staff
- More properties than any other agent
Student Housing Area Guides
Not sure where to live in Newcastle? Click the links to read our student guides to homes in Jesmond, Heaton, Sandyford, close to Newcastle Uni, Northumbria Uni, Osborne Road and Coach Lane Campus and search our properties in your chosen location. Check out Stepney Lane Student Accommodation in Newcastle close to both Northumbria and Newcastle Uni campuses!
CLICK HERE to search all student properties now & book viewings online!
As an experienced Newcastle student lettings agent, our knowledge and expertise will make your search for student housing as easy as possible, and ensure you find the right property for you.
Whether you're looking as an individual or with a group of friends, we have a great range of student houses, flats and apartments to let for both Northumbria University and Newcastle University students.
We find that the most popular areas for students in Newcastle are Jesmond, Sandyford, Heaton, Shieldfield and Spital Tongues. The best area for you may depend on which university campus you’re studying at or what your budget is.
If you're unsure which area of Newcastle upon Tyne you'd like to live in, have a look at our Online Guides to student living in the different areas of Newcastle upon Tyne. You can also pop into our office at 101 Percy Street, NE1 7RY, or just give our property lettings team a call for a local, insider’s view to all the areas.
For further information on our student accommodation in Newcastle contact us today: 0191 243 1000